Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday

My planned montage of "Wordless Wednesday" photos of the Bendix Diner was thwarted by technology ... or my memory lapse to not having a digital camera all my disorganized life!

Obviously, I have a date with my scanner, once I locate my negatives. In the meantime, here's a picture taken at the Bendix that is amusing on many levels ... but mostly for me eating a salad ... in a diner.
Interior of the Bendix Diner
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 2004

(Okay, its also funny that I'm wearing a t-shirt I'd just bought at the Newark Museum's Troubadour of the Highway exhibit on Bruce Springsteen. Yes, that was the reason for the day trip to Jersey.)

Back to the diner... the Bendix has great neon and I promise to post photos on Friday.

If you have a photo, post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment